Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bountiful Basket from May 5th 2012

My Bountiful Basket from May 5th, 2012

2 green leaf lettuce
4 oranges
3 bananas
2 mangoes
13 red potatoes
2 things of strawberries
3 artichokes
6 beats
1 pineapple
2 Jicamas


Veggie Lover's Themed Pack: Mexican
 2 bundles of green onions
1 bundle of cilantro
4 limes
2 onions
1 head of garlic
3 avocados
4 jalapenos
6 cali chilis
9 tomatillos
4 other peppers that I am not sure what they are....


This is what I made with my themed pack so far:  


Tomatillo Salsa Verde




I also plan on making a mango salsa if I can find a recipe that I think sounds good.


And this is what I did with as much of the fruits and veggies that I could to store them in my fridge:






Interested in the Fridgesmarts? Check out the following:
Interested in ordering? Email me at zarecki.tupperware@gmail.com. These help keep your fruits and veggies lasting longer! What does that mean? LESS WASTE. I know I don't always get to a lot of what I get in my BB, I feel HORRIBLE any time I have to throw food away. I am hoping this helps me solve the problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment