Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pork Chops in the microwave!

I made this recipe last night (2/12/2012)

Microwave Spiced Pork Chops - Yields 4 Servings
2” thick boneless loin, pork chops, trimmed of fat 1 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
2 Tbsp unsalted butter
Seasoned Bread Crumbs:
1/3 c dried bread crumbs mixed w/ pinch of cayenne \
1 tsp minced garlic
¼ tsp ground cumin ¼ tsp oregano
¼ tsp salt

Rub pork chops with lime juice and coat with cilantro. In 1 ¾ Qt. Tupperwave Casserole, microwave butter and garlic for 1 ½ minutes or until it sizzles. Dip pork chops in garlic butter, then in seasoned breading. Place in center of pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining seasoned breading, drizzle on butter. Cover and microwave on medium high for 6 minutes. Turn over and rotate and microwave, for 6 minutes longer or until center is no longer pink. Breadcrumbs create moist topping.


Here was the recipe I tried, I got this from my Tupperware director's website, thank you Jamie!

It was super delicious! and I DID take pictures.. however... we formatted the SD card the pictures was on.. and now I dont have any.

The pork chops were perfect, moist, and had just a bit of spice to them. I sauteed some asparagus and made some stuffing to go with. I loved it, K loved it, and J didnt get to try it, although there was leftovers. I guess I will just have to take it to work... OH DARN!  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment