Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tupperware sale 1/28/12 - 2/24/12

Alright! Here is the sales that are coming out for Tupperware starting 1/28 through 2/24..
You can place an order anytime through my website:

www.my.tupperware.com/lisazarecki



If you have been following my earlier blogs (which isn't many...) then you will know that I LOVE this item. I just ordered the recipe book for it, and I can't wait to get that in and see what else I can make in my cooker.





Now, I am ALWAYS looking for people to host an in-home Tupperware party in the Phoenix, AZ area.
The Brochure host gift special is listed below, which is an extra to all the other benefits you get as a hostess!
Email me today zarecki.tupperware@gmail.com to get your party booked and we can get started on getting YOU some FREE Tupperware!








No comments:

Post a Comment